This new scholarship is fully funded by the Dan-D Foods Group and is being administered by the Canada-Vietnam Alumni Association.
Dan-D Foods Group
- Candidates must be Vietnamese citizens.
- Candidates must provide a letter of acceptance to an academic program, at the undergraduate or graduate level, at a Canadian university.
- Candidates must submit their most recent academic transcripts.
- Candidates must submit a short essay (max 1,500 words), in English or French, describing their individual commitment and ongoing interest in supporting their community.
Scholarship Asset Criteria:
Preference may be given to candidates with the following profile:
* University is in a smaller, non-traditional center.
* Program of study is in or related to the following fields:
- Economics (accounting/tax)
- Engineering (civil, information technologies)
- Environmental studies
- Police/Correctional Services/Criminology
- Sciences (agricultural, chemistry, food and food processing, etc.)
The value of each scholarship is C$13,000 per year, renewable for up to four years of study at a Canadian university.
How to Apply
Candidates must send their application to the Canada-Vietnam Alumni Association by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications must be received no later than Sunday, 22 May, 2016, and include a copy of the applicant’s Vietnamese ID, a copy of the letter of acceptance from the Canadian univeristy, a copy of the applicant’s most recent school transcripts, as well as the required essay.
A selection committee made up of representatives from the Consulate General of Canada, Dan-D Group and the Canada-Vietnam Alumni Association will review and assess applications and announce the winners of the first Canada-Vietnam Youth Development Scholarship on Canada Day, July 1, 2016.
Official Scholarship Website: www.canadainternational.gc.ca/vietnam/
Nếu các bạn có thắc mắc về chi tiết học bổng, hướng dẫn cách thức đăng ký vui lòng liên hệ: Team couselling